Library seats and study rooms are available to reserve up to two weeks in advance. Please choose the type of room you want in the Category pull-down menu to choose a specific type of space to reserve.
All areas with Kimbel Library and Bryan Information Commons are designated for quiet work. Collaboration is limited to study rooms or tables that accommodate 2-4 individuals. All other areas of the library are available for individual study.
Reservation Rules for Study Rooms
- Minimum occupancy for study rooms is 2, and the maximum occupancy will be indicated when you search to reserve. Due to social distancing, the maximum occupancy for most rooms is 2, with a few rooms that can accommodate 4 or 8.
- Study Rooms can be reserved for up to 3 hours in one day.
Reservation Rules for Seats with PCs, Seats with Macs, Seats with No Computer
- Seats can be reserved for up to three hours at one time; up to six hours in one day.
- Check the description of the seat to see if it is at a table shared with others.
- Only Macs have an available webcam. PCs do not have webcams.
This location or Category has multiple capacity options (i.e. single seat, group spaces, etc.). Please select the desired capacity from the Capacity dropdown above.